90-Day Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee
We stand behind our product. Whether you are a paying customer or a free trial user you can count on our free, 24/7, prompt and knowledgeable technical support.
But that’s not all.
If you’re not completely satisfied with AkrutoSync for any reason, simply write to us at email@example.com within 90 days of your purchase and ask for a full refund. We will promptly refund your money. No questions asked.
We aim to make your life easier and more productive with AkrutoSync. The software automatically, accurately and privately syncs Outlook with contacts, calendar, tasks and notes. You can sync Outlook with all your compatible devices without going through the cloud and without having to connect your device to your computer or laptop through USB.
Benefits of using AkrutoSync:
- Keeps Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes in sync on your computer and all compatible devices with zero effort on your part.
- Lets you forget it after you’ve installed it. All your information stays in sync.
- Syncs everything and cuts off nothing. Even if you accidentally delete something, you can get it back with sync history. Yes, it syncs loonggggg notes.
- Automates all synchronization over Wi-Fi or Internet connection to make it easy, private and automatic.
- Wi-Fi: Automatically syncs Windows PC with your devices anytime you’re connected to your home’s Wi-Fi network.
- Internet: Uses SSL-encrypted Internet connection to sync between your computer and your compatible devices.
- Does not take up precious space on your devices. AkrutoSync uses your device’s native contact, calendar and other apps. No installing duplicate apps on your devices.
- Syncs with all compatible devices for one price. License covers an unlimited number of compatible devices.
- Does not require monthly or annual fees. Pay once and it’s yours. You won’t have to worry about a service ending. The software works for as long as you use it with compatible devices.
- Protects your privacy by keeping your personal, private information out of the cloud.
Here’s the AkrutoSync FAQ.
You can learn more from these blog posts.
- Sync Outlook Calendar with Android Phones and Tablets.
- Sync Outlook with Windows Phone 8.1.
- 9 Threats That Affect Synchronizing Outlook with the Cloud.
- Samsung Kies not working?
Want videos? Here you go.
- Video: How to sync Android phones with Outlook.
- Video: How to sync your Windows Phone with Outlook Using AkrutoSync.
To help you decide if AkrutoSync fits for you needs, try AkrutoSync free for seven days — yes, the full version. If you decide to purchase it, we’ll send you a license code to enter in AkrutoSync. You will not need to re-install anything or make changes. AkrutoSync will continue to sync as usual.