Export your Hotmail calendar
Export the calendar from your Hotmail, Windows Live, or Outlook.com account into a file on your computer. You can import this file into Outlook on your computer, so that you can use your contacts locally and synchronize your contacts with your smartphone using Akruto Sync. You may also want to save this file so that you have a backup of your calendar.
1) Log in into your Outlook.com, Windows Live or Hotmail account at www.live.com
2) Click on the arrow in the top left corner of the web page as shown in the screenshot below
3) Click “Calendar”
4) Click “Share”
5) Click “Get a link” and “Create”. There are two “Create” buttons on this page. Make sure to click the one underneath the text “Show Event Details. Get view-only links that show event information”.
6) Copy the ICS link. Replace webcals:// with http:// and paste into a web browser window.
7) After you replace webcals:// with http://, paste the link into a web browser window. Save the file.
8) For security, click the “Remove Permissions” button in the web page from which you copied the link. This disables the link, so that it cannot be used to download your calendar.
Your calendar is now saved in a file on your computer.