The instructions below show how to uninstall AkrutoSync from your computer and your phone.
1) If AkrutoSync window is open on your computer, close it by clicking the X sign in the top right corner of the window.
2) Open the Windows Control Panel.
For Windows 8: Point your mouse to the upper-right corner of your screen and then move the mouse towards the center to open the Windows Charms bar, then click Settings
For Windows 7 and earlier: Press the Start button, and type Control Panel in the search field to bring up the Control Panel
3) Under Programs in the Control Panel , click Uninstall a Program
4) Find AkrutoSync from the list of programs and right-click on it, then click Uninstall
5) The AkrutoSync uninstall wizard will open. Click Next, Uninstall and Finish in the Wizard window.
6) Remove from your phone the Exchange account that you added for Akruto. Please know that removing the Exchange account for Akruto from your device will remove all contacts, calendar, tasks and notes that are stored under the AkrutoSync account on your phone. This is OK if you have all your data in Outlook.
How you remove the account depends on the type of the phone or tablet you have:
Windows Phone: On the device, tap “Start” then swipe left to the App list. Select “Settings” and then tap “email+accounts”. Tap and hold on the Akruto account, then select “delete”.
Android: On the device, go to “Settings”, tap “Accounts”, then select “Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync”, then tap “Settings”. Next, tap on the Trash icon on the top-right and select the account you created for Akruto then tap “Delete”.
iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch): On the device, go to “Settings”, then tap “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”. The “Accounts” screen will open, you should see the Exchange account that you added for Akruto, tap on it. Next, scroll down and tap” Delete Account”. A “Delete Account” warning window will open. On the “Delete Account” warning window, tap “Delete Account” to finish.
After following the steps above, AkrutoSync should now be completely uninstalled from your computer and phone.