Export your Outlook.com or Live.com calendar
Last updated: 8/5/2022
Export the Calendar from your Outlook.com or Live.com account into a file on your computer. You can import this file into Outlook on your computer so that you can use your calendar locally and synchronize your calendar with your smartphone using AkrutoSync. You may also want to save this file so that you have a backup of your calendar.
- Click on the calendar icon located on the upper left portion of your screen.
- Click on the Gear icon (Settings) in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the “View all Outlook settings” link.
- Click on Shared Calendars -> Under Publish calendar select the calendar that you want to export, select “Can View All details” then click on Publish.
- A link will be generated to download the ics file. Click on the link beside ICS and then click on Download to complete exporting your calendar.
Your calendar is now saved in a file on your computer. Check this guide on how to import the calendar file back to Outlook.