November 5, 2016 at 5:24 am
<p>Yesterday I installed the trial version of AkrutoSync. Thanks to the clear information you have on your website and YouTube it was quite easy to get through this process without any trouble. I did a first sync (after I emptied my phone’s calendar), and it ran all night. By the end AkrutoSync showed that it was executed successfully. However, I have a quite big amount of entries in my calendar and apparently that causes some problems. Though the “Select what to sync” window shows that I have more than 16.000 appointments in my calendar, the Sync Status overview displays that only 12.299 calendar items were sent (with status = success). When I check in my phone’s calendar and compare it to my Outlook’s agenda, I see indeed that quite a number of appointments are missing. I tried to sync again, but that doesn’t change the outcome. Any ideas what might be wrong? Kind regards,<br />
ThomasNovember 5, 2016 at 6:07 pmModerator
Thank you for the information. Before we proceed, please email the following to email@example.com:
1. Your sync setup, is it (1) Sync over home network/Wi-Fi or (2) Sync over the Internet?
2. The latest screenshot of AkrutoSync’s current screen from your computer
3. What is the make and model of your phone? If it is an Android, what is the Android version? If it is a Windows phone, what Windows version? If it is an iPhone or an iPad, what is the iOS version?
4. Are you using Outlook 2002/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/Office 365 with Outlook 2013/2016 on a Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 computer? Is it a desktop or a laptop? Wired directly to the router or connected via Wi-Fi?
If you are not familiar with ‘how to take a screenshot and attaching it to the email’, please use this guide:
1. Press the “Print Screen” key on your keyboard (also labeled as “Prt Sc” or “PrtScn”). This will capture an image of your entire screen.
Or you can Click on the AkrutoSync window then hold down the Alt button and press Prt Sc. This will take a picture of the “active” window on your screen. An image of the window will be copied to the clipboard. You will not receive any confirmation that the screenshot has been taken.
2. Paste the screenshot. Once you have made the screenshot, you will need to paste it to an editor. Open Paint from the Accessories section in your Start menu or search Paint in Windows Search. With a new blank canvas open in Paint, press the Ctrl and V buttons together to paste the image onto the canvas. You can also right-click on the canvas and select Paste.
3. Save the screenshot. Click File, then Save to set the name and file type of the image. You can select the JPG or PNG file type. Select and remember the save location, then click Save.
4. Attach the screenshot that you saved as a reply to this email.
Alternatively, you can refer to the guide for taking a screenshot here: http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows
For AkrutoSync version 5.2:
The new version allows the program to be minimized into the Taskbar Notification Area (near the system clock).
Also added a capability to take screenshots right from AkrutoSync to make support’s life easier. To take a screenshot, the small icon in the top left corner of the AkrutoSync window (or press Alt+Space). A menu will open; select “Take screenshot”. You will be offered to select a file name and location for the screenshot file. The default location for the screenshot file is on the desktop and the default file name is AkrutoSync Screenshot.png.
We will wait for your response.
Alf DelolaNovember 9, 2016 at 2:30 am