April 26, 2017 at 11:36 am
Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (not sure whether or not that’s important). After I sync, all of my contacts are on my phone, but they’re duplicated. I have one section titled “My profile” with all of the contacts listed under “New”, then when I get past that list, a lot of the contacts are listed again under their alphabetical order. How do I eliminate this?April 26, 2017 at 4:23 pmModerator
Could you please repost your message via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, to better assist you, we need to verify the following via email:
1. The latest screenshot of AkrutoSync’s current screen from your computer
2. What is the model number (Settings > About phone/device > Model number) of your Samsung Android phone? What is the Android version of your Samsung Android phone (Settings > About phone/device > Android version)?
3. Are you using a Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 computer? Is it a desktop or a laptop? Wired directly to the router or connected via Wi-Fi?
If you are not familiar with ‘how to take a screenshot and attaching it to the email’, please use this guide:
1. Press the “Print Screen” key on your keyboard (also labeled as “Prt Sc” or “PrtScn”). This will capture an image of your entire screen.
Or you can Click on the AkrutoSync window then hold down the Alt button and press Prt Sc. This will take a picture of the “active” window on your screen. An image of the window will be copied to the clipboard. You will not receive any confirmation that the screenshot has been taken.
2. Paste the screenshot. Once you have made the screenshot, you will need to paste it to an editor. Open Paint from the Accessories section in your Start menu or search Paint in Windows Search. With a new blank canvas open in Paint, press the Ctrl and V buttons together to paste the image onto the canvas. You can also right-click on the canvas and select Paste.
3. Save the screenshot. Click File, then Save to set the name and file type of the image. You can select the JPG or PNG file type. Select and remember the save location, then click Save.
4. Attach the screenshot that you saved as a reply to this email.
Alternatively, you can refer to the guide for taking a screenshot here: http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows
For AkrutoSync version 5.2:
The new version allows the program to be minimized into the Taskbar Notification Area (near the system clock).
Also added a capability to take screenshots right from AkrutoSync to make support’s life easier. To take a screenshot, the small icon in the top left corner of the AkrutoSync window (or press Alt+Space). A menu will open; select “Take screenshot”. You will be offered to select a file name and location for the screenshot file. The default location for the screenshot file is on the desktop and the default file name is AkrutoSync Screenshot.png.
We will wait for your response via email.