March 22, 2017 at 10:44 am
The last few times I have shut down my computer, once I turn it back on, Akruto won’t sync updates from Outlook 2016 to my Samsung S7 Edge. Each time, I have to remove the Microsoft Exchange Account and reconfigure. Is there a fix for this?March 22, 2017 at 4:55 pmModerator
Could you please repost your message via email to email@example.com
Also, please include these in your email:
1. The latest screenshot of AkrutoSync’s current screen from your computer
2. What is the Android version of your S7 edge Android phone (Settings > About phone/device > Android version)?
3. Are you using a Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 computer? Is it a desktop or a laptop? Wired directly to the router or connected via Wi-Fi?
If you are not familiar with ‘how to take a screenshot and attaching it to the email’, please use this guide:
1. Press the “Print Screen” key on your keyboard (also labeled as “Prt Sc” or “PrtScn”). This will capture an image of your entire screen.
Or you can Click on the AkrutoSync window then hold down the Alt button and press Prt Sc. This will take a picture of the “active” window on your screen. An image of the window will be copied to the clipboard. You will not receive any confirmation that the screenshot has been taken.
2. Paste the screenshot. Once you have made the screenshot, you will need to paste it to an editor. Open Paint from the Accessories section in your Start menu or search Paint in Windows Search. With a new blank canvas open in Paint, press the Ctrl and V buttons together to paste the image onto the canvas. You can also right-click on the canvas and select Paste.
3. Save the screenshot. Click File, then Save to set the name and file type of the image. You can select the JPG or PNG file type. Select and remember the save location, then click Save.
4. Attach the screenshot that you saved as a reply to this email.
Alternatively, you can refer to the guide for taking a screenshot here: http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows
For AkrutoSync version 5.2:
The new version allows the program to be minimized into the Taskbar Notification Area (near the system clock).
Also added a capability to take screenshots right from AkrutoSync to make support’s life easier. To take a screenshot, the small icon in the top left corner of the AkrutoSync window (or press Alt+Space). A menu will open; select “Take screenshot”. You will be offered to select a file name and location for the screenshot file. The default location for the screenshot file is on the desktop and the default file name is AkrutoSync Screenshot.png.
We will wait for your response.
Alf DelolaMarch 22, 2017 at 6:40 pm
I am having the same issue as of this morningApril 25, 2017 at 11:58 am
If have the same issue as of April 22, 2017, only I’m using a Samsung Galaxy S8 phone with Outlook 2016. Please advise ASAP.
KurtApril 25, 2017 at 12:00 pm
… more information, … my operating system is Windows 10, 64 bit.
KurtApril 26, 2017 at 8:13 pm
I am having the same trouble as of 27 April. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Windows 10 and Microsoft Outlook 2007. Has been working well before this time.April 29, 2017 at 1:49 pm
Same issue with my Galaxy S7 (not Edge). Last sync was 4/23. Looking into the Akruto notepad file on my computer it shows “Error accepting TCP connection: System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: A call to SSPI failed, see inner exception. —> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: An unknown error occurred while processing the certificate”. OK, then how do I fix it?
I’m operating on a Surface Pro with Windows 8.1 and Outlook 2016. I should add that the Tasks and Notes app is working – note into my phone syncs to computer and vice-versa.