October 5, 2016 at 8:51 pm
Does anything changes on my Huawei GT3 synced with Outlook when my IP address changes?
Will I have access to my Outlook data in case IP address of my pc somehow changes? I know it happens sometimes. But not sure if Akruto allows re-syncing or similar.October 5, 2016 at 11:47 pmModerator
Could you please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. The latest screenshot of AkrutoSync’s current screen from your computer
2. What is the Android version of your Huawei GT3 Android phone (Settings > About phone/device > Android version)?
3. Are you using Outlook 2002/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/Office 365 with Outlook 2013/2016 on a Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 computer? Is it a desktop or a laptop? Wired directly to the router or connected via Wi-Fi?
If you are not familiar on how to take and attach to the email a screenshot from the computer, please use this guide:
1. Press the “Print Screen” key on your keyboard (also labeled as “Prt Sc” or “PrtScn”). This will capture an image of your entire screen.
Or you can Click on the AkrutoSync window then hold down the Alt button and press Prt Sc. This will take a picture of the “active” window on your screen. An image of the window will be copied to the clipboard. You will not receive any confirmation that the screenshot has been taken.
2. Paste the screenshot. Once you have made the screenshot, you will need to paste it to an editor. Open Paint from the Accessories section in your Start menu or search Paint in Windows Search. With a new blank canvas open in Paint, press the Ctrl and V buttons together to paste the image onto the canvas. You can also right-click on the canvas and select Paste.
3. Save the screenshot. Click File, then Save to set the name and file type of the image. You can select the JPG or PNG file type. Select and remember the save location, then click Save.
4. Attach the screenshot that you saved as a reply to this email.
Alternatively, you can refer to the guide for taking a screenshot here: http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows
We will wait for your response via email.
For Frequently Asked Questions: https://www.akruto.com/f-a-q/
For User Guide: https://www.akruto.com/user-guide/
For Forums: https://www.akruto.com/forum/
For Android: https://www.akruto.com/forum/android-devices/
For Huawei: https://www.akruto.com/forum/android-devices/huawei-outlook-sync-issues/