December 10, 2016 at 7:54 pm
I am trying your trial version and it syncs from my PC to my Samsung S6 phone and my iPad without an issue. If I add something to my Calendar on the PC or the phone or iPad it will appear on all devices. However If I delete an entry on the phone or iPad it does not get removed from the other devices. Why is this so?December 10, 2016 at 8:09 pmModerator
Please respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before we proceed, we need to verify the following:
1. The latest screenshot of AkrutoSync’s current screen from your computer
2. What is the Android version of your S6 Android phone (Settings > About phone/device > Android version)?
3. Are you using Outlook 2002/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/Office 365 with Outlook 2013/2016 on a Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 computer? Is it a desktop or a laptop? Wired directly to the router or connected via Wi-Fi?
If you are not familiar with ‘how to take a screenshot and attaching it to the email’, please use this guide:
1. Press the “Print Screen” key on your keyboard (also labeled as “Prt Sc” or “PrtScn”). This will capture an image of your entire screen.
Or you can Click on the AkrutoSync window then hold down the Alt button and press Prt Sc. This will take a picture of the “active” window on your screen. An image of the window will be copied to the clipboard. You will not receive any confirmation that the screenshot has been taken.
2. Paste the screenshot. Once you have made the screenshot, you will need to paste it to an editor. Open Paint from the Accessories section in your Start menu or search Paint in Windows Search. With a new blank canvas open in Paint, press the Ctrl and V buttons together to paste the image onto the canvas. You can also right-click on the canvas and select Paste.
3. Save the screenshot. Click File, then Save to set the name and file type of the image. You can select the JPG or PNG file type. Select and remember the save location, then click Save.
4. Attach the screenshot that you saved as a reply to this email.
Alternatively, you can refer to the guide for taking a screenshot here: http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows
For AkrutoSync version 5.2:
The new version allows the program to be minimized into the Taskbar Notification Area (near the system clock).
Also added a capability to take screenshots right from AkrutoSync to make support’s life easier. To take a screenshot, the small icon in the top left corner of the AkrutoSync window (or press Alt+Space). A menu will open; select “Take screenshot”. You will be offered to select a file name and location for the screenshot file. The default location for the screenshot file is on the desktop and the default file name is AkrutoSync Screenshot.png.
We will wait for your response.
Alf DelolaDecember 27, 2016 at 7:06 pm
Hello Glenn,<br />
I had the same problem in the beginning. Be sure there is not two or more calendars on your phone. One will be the Akruto server address, (the one on the PC’s Akruto window) but there might be another. If your phone is set to sync “All” calendars, then it will only sync back changes to the PC’s Outlook through the Akruto server address. I would add/delete contacts and calendar events into the wrong calendar. I color coded the calendars and made Akruto red. Now when I add or delete an event, I make sure I’m in my “red” Server address calendar. Hope this helps