December 30, 2016 at 10:12 pm
I have the latest version of Acrutosync, and thanks very much for the improvements. It works very well with my iPhone 5c and Windows 10. One problem: The window is reporting an error: For Security, please enable SSL on your phone. However, when I look at the email settings it reports that SSL is indeed enabled.
Darrell LelandDecember 31, 2016 at 4:25 pmModerator
Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Before we proceed, we need to verify the following:
1. The latest screenshot of AkrutoSync’s current screen from your computer
2. For your iPhone, what is its iOS version (Settings > General > About > Version)?
3. Are you using Outlook 2002/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/Office 365 with Outlook 2013/2016 on your Windows 10 computer? Is it a desktop or a laptop? Wired directly to the router or connected via Wi-Fi?
If you are not familiar with ‘how to take a screenshot and attaching it to the email’, please use this guide:
1. Press the “Print Screen” key on your keyboard (also labeled as “Prt Sc” or “PrtScn”). This will capture an image of your entire screen.
Or you can Click on the AkrutoSync window then hold down the Alt button and press Prt Sc. This will take a picture of the “active” window on your screen. An image of the window will be copied to the clipboard. You will not receive any confirmation that the screenshot has been taken.
2. Paste the screenshot. Once you have made the screenshot, you will need to paste it to an editor. Open Paint from the Accessories section in your Start menu or search Paint in Windows Search. With a new blank canvas open in Paint, press the Ctrl and V buttons together to paste the image onto the canvas. You can also right-click on the canvas and select Paste.
3. Save the screenshot. Click File, then Save to set the name and file type of the image. You can select the JPG or PNG file type. Select and remember the save location, then click Save.
4. Attach the screenshot that you saved as a reply to this email.
Alternatively, you can refer to the guide for taking a screenshot here: http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows
For AkrutoSync version 5.2:
The new version allows the program to be minimized into the Taskbar Notification Area (near the system clock).
Also added a capability to take screenshots right from AkrutoSync to make support’s life easier. To take a screenshot, the small icon in the top left corner of the AkrutoSync window (or press Alt+Space). A menu will open; select “Take screenshot”. You will be offered to select a file name and location for the screenshot file. The default location for the screenshot file is on the desktop and the default file name is AkrutoSync Screenshot.png.
We will wait for your response.
Alf DelolaMarch 2, 2017 at 11:24 am
already in discussion about this, but it continues to say to turn on on PC>April 12, 2017 at 5:51 pm
I’m having the SAME issue, across the baord and now today it is NOT working – it is becoming MORE and MORE unreliable!!!!!