September 25, 2019 at 4:48 am
After updating my iPhone to iOS13.1, the iPhone gives me an error when I try syncing with AkrutoSync. Translated to English (I work on a German OS) the error says:
SERVER IDENTITY CANNOT BE VERIFIED
The identity of “my.server.address” cannot be verified. Check certificate details before proceeding.September 25, 2019 at 5:22 amModerator
We are sorry that you are experiencing this problem.
Please make sure that you follow the correct steps for creating the Exchange account on your iPhone as follows:
1. Go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Add Account > Exchange
2. Enter the email address displayed in AkrutoSync window and keep the description box as it is then tap Next.
3. If you see a prompt if you want to sign-in or configure manually, please choose “Configure Manually”.
4. Enter the password that you used in the setup then tap Next.
5. If you see a message “Cannot Verify Server Identity”, please tap “Continue”.
6. The next panel will be displaying Email, Server, Domain, Username, Password and Description. Please fill up the Username and Server field with the values displayed in AkrutoSync window. The Password field is usually filled up at this point. If not, please also enter the password that you used for AkrutoSync setup. Keep the Domain and Description box as it is then tap next.
7. Save the account and you will see AkrutoSync window changes to the main panel and the sync will start.
Upon creating the Exchange account on your iPhone, please double check the details especially the Email, Username, Password and Server. It should be exactly the same information displayed in the final step of the setup in AkrutoSync window on your computer.
If you are still getting the same problem, please take a screenshot of the last step of the setup in AkrutoSync window and the Exchange account settings on your phone (The panel that shows Email, Server, Domain, Username, Password and Description) and send it via email to email@example.com for further troubleshooting.
I hope this helps.
AkrutoSyncOctober 24, 2019 at 11:19 am
I am experiencing the same issue.
I reinstalled the certificate, and checked the box in trusted certificates as well.
Akrutosync will not sync with the new iOS 13October 24, 2019 at 11:31 amModerator
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Kindly take a screenshot of AkrutoSync window on your computer and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further troubleshooting.
Technical Support Specialist
AkrutoSyncNovember 20, 2021 at 12:24 pm
I have the sae Problem with the Certificate.
The Sync was working for several years and now on the Iphone, an Errormessage appears that the Serveridentity is not trusted.