June 7, 2016 at 5:46 pm
Tried to sync my iPhone 4S with Outlook calendar via iTunes. When I add any calendar event on my desktop Outlook it shows up immediately on my iPhone. But when I change something from my phone changes only appear on my phone, but not on my PC. I spent hours clicking and tapping everything, but no luck. Do you have a solution for that??June 10, 2016 at 8:44 amModerator
Thank you for choosing AkrutoSync. I’m sorry about the issue you are having. AkrutoSync synchronizes automatically for intervals of 15-35 minutes. If AkrutoSync is open and the phone is still connected to the same WiFi network (if you are configured to sync over home network) or to the internet (if configured to sync over internet) as the computer, then the sync will eventually push the changes.
As a workaround, please try to set a specific sync schedule on your iPhone. To set a scheduled sync on your iPhone:
1. From the Home screen, tap Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendar
2. Tap Fetch New Data.
3. Tap the Push switch to turn Off. Note: Push is turned on when the switch is in the green position.
4. Select the Akruto account.
5. Select the schedule option then tap Back (located in the upper-left). Note: The schedule option is selected when a check mark is present.
6. Select the Fetch setting and choose from the options: Every 15 Minutes, Every 30 Minutes, Hourly, Manually (When you open the calendar/contact app)November 21, 2018 at 7:07 pm