April 1, 2018 at 4:07 am
Updated to version 5.2.32 and the program no longer syncs with my iPhone.
Looking at the log the following error occurs:
Error accepting TCP connection: Authentication failed because the remote party has closed the transport stream.
Nothing else has changed on the system at all, the only difference being the Akruto update.April 1, 2018 at 6:13 am
May I know if which sync type are you currently using for your iPhone and computer?
In order to help you better, please take a screenshot of your AkrutoSync main window and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
AkrutoSyncApril 1, 2018 at 7:52 am
email sent.April 1, 2018 at 8:10 am
Thank you. I have responded to your email for further troubleshooting.
AkrutoSyncApril 16, 2018 at 9:54 pm
Have version 5.2.32. iPhone version 11.3 (new update). Phone no longer syncs.April 16, 2018 at 9:58 pm
Could you please do the following:
1. Close any app open then turn off your phone.
2. Close Outlook and AkrutoSync on the computer. Close any other app/software that is open. Turn off your computer.
3. Reboot the computer after 10 minutes. Make sure it goes back online. If AkrutoSync automatically opens, manually close it.
4. Launch Outlook, make sure it can send/receive messages.
5. Reboot the phone.
6. Open AkrutoSync. After 5 minutes, please take a screenshot of its main screen and send it via email to email@example.com
AkrutoSyncApril 24, 2018 at 3:56 pm
screenshot has been sent.April 25, 2018 at 9:12 am
Thank you for the screenshot.
In your IOS device, please go to Settings > General > Profiles and check AkrutoCertificate is still there.
If AkrutoCertificate is still there, you can try this :
Close AkrutoSync and close your Outlook then restart your Computer. Restart your device as well.
After the restart, Make sure that both of your computer and device are connected to the same Network.
Open your Outlook first and wait for 5 minutes before opening AkrutoSync. Then enter a test contact or calendar in Outlook and check if the sync status will change from “None” to “In progress”.