Set up your Windows 10 Mobile to sync with AkrutoSync
Start the AkrutoSync program on your PC and click “Configure AkrutoSync”. AkrutoSync will guide you through the configuration process. When prompted to create an Exchange ActiveSync account on your Windows 10 Mobile phone, do the following.
1) Swipe from the home screen to the application list. Select “People” from the application list.
2) Tap the three dots in the bottom right corner of the screen.
3) Tap “Settings”.
4) Tap “Add an Account”.
5) Tap “Exchange”. Make sure you tap “Exchange” and not “Outlook” or “Outlook.com”.
6) Enter the email address shown in AkrutoSync window on your PC. Do not enter your real email address or the example address shown in this screenshot. Tap “Next”.
7) Enter the same password that you entered into AkrutoSync when it asked you to choose a user name and a password. Tap “Sign in”.
8) You should see a message that setup completed successfully. Tap “Done”.
Your Outlook contacts, calendar and tasks should start appearing on your Windows 10 Mobile phone. You should see contacts and tasks start to appear right away. But to see calendar on your phone, you need to wait for the first sync to finish! This may take from a few minutes to an hour, depending on how much data you have. Plug your phone into a power source, keep Wi-Fi on and keep AkrutoSync window open on your PC until all data is transferred.